After School Football
Please Note: The Winter timetable starts in October please check for a change in times.
The Ace Football After School Programme is the perfect way to introduce your child to the Ace Football Principals. Your Son or Daughter will enjoy learning to Attack in 1 v 1 situations, Control the ball, pass the ball and of course score lots of goals all using both feet.
For the more experienced player Ace Football takes learning to another level. Your child will master skills they have already learned through exciting games and practices which will build their confidence and technique as they work towards becoming an Ace Footballer.
‘A great way to learn football’
ISA After School Football Timetable
- G5/6 – 3.00 to 4.30pm
- G9/12 – Girls – 4.30 to 6.00pm (No Fee)
- G3/4 – 3.00 to 4.30 pm
- G7/8 Boys – 4.30 to 6.00pm
- G9/12 Boys – 4.30 to 6.00pm (No Fee)
- G3/4 – 3.00 to 4.30pm (Free Session)
- G7/8 Girls – 4.30 to 6.00pm
- G9/12 Girls – 4.30 to 6.00pm (No Fee)
- G5/6 3.00 to 4.30pm (Free Session)
- G7/8 Boys 4.30 to 6.00pm (Free Session)
- G9/12 Boys 4.30 to 6.000m (No Fee)
- K/G2 – 3.00 to 4.00pm
Friday Football Club – Book Now >
- Junior Club 5 to 8yrs 4 to 5pm
- Senior Club 9+yrs 5 to 6pm